Poor VPAT, nobody loves ya. You need a makeover! The refreshed 508 provisions deserve a refreshed reporting tool, one developed by all stakeholders. It could feature:
- live, online creation, indexing, and searchability
- real-time training for vendors and buyers alike on the meaning of the provisions and any product-category-specific guidance
- room to report testing results and workarounds
- AT compatibility info, possibly provided by AT vendors
- open dialogue, featuring user Q&A and even evaluative information
- [added for the sake of extra unreality] comparative chart of compliance, against competing products
Add your ideas for accessibility report in the comments.